Commodity Components Medical is a division of Commodity Components, Inc., which is a global leader in the electronic component distribution industry. Commodity Components has provided electronics manufacturers with quality, integrity and best-in-class service since 1990 as an approved vendor and strategic partner to some of the world’s most successful organizations.
With full service locations around the world – Commodity Components, Inc. is strategically positioned to support the global semiconductor marketplace.
Commodity Components Medical Services
- Life cycle extension
- Source hard to find, obsolete, and critical components
- Provide end of life and last time buy opportunities
- Component replacement options
- Remanufacturing support
- Inventory partnerships
- Strict attention to counterfeit avoidance
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 with TUV America
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 2007 certified warehouses
- AS9120 Certified with TUV America
- Integrated product evaluation program and documentation
- Idea 10.10A 40 step inspection and testing for all orders
- New testing lab including x-ray, XRF, decapsulation, and high resolution surface analysis and solderability.
- In house tape & reel and baking capabilities
- CCAP certified quality technicians at all sites
- Formal counterfeit avoidance program
- Member of GIDEP and ERAI